As with all of our programs, our heart and intention is that men and women would be more thoroughly equipped to reach the lost and teach the found. This is a crash course into ministry–providing the opportunity of real-life practical experience in serving the Lord Jesus.
The internship is a 9-month servant leadership program covering two Bible college semesters. Interns at CCBI also take part in the following:
Weekly Intern Studies – meet with pastors/leaders, and other interns, to cover various theological subject matter pertaining to ministry
Lead/serve in practical areas of the ministry
Lead/serve as a dorm room leader
Lead/serve on various outreach teams
1. Download and complete an Internship Application Form and an Evidence of Experience-Trainee Form
2. Mail, or preferably, email both of the forms back to us.
3. Download and distribute three (3) Reference Form and one (1) Evidence of Experience-Reference Form
4. Mail, or preferably, email Reference Forms and Evidence of Experience-Reference to us.
5. Await an Acceptance Letter from us. Upon receiving an Acceptance Letter, you will need to send a non-refundable deposit of 500NZD to secure your place.
6. After we have received your deposit, we will send the necessary paperwork and further instructions regarding how to apply for the Visa you will need in order to attend.
Deposit can be paid by credit card or by a US check. All tuition costs are paid in local currency, the New Zealand Dollar, so please contact us at email@example.com for details of the correct amount for any US check you may want to send to us.